November 23, 2009

Goonies Papercraft: Copper Bones

I have had this papercraft sitting on the back burner for quite some time, but last weekend I finally got it finished and ready to post. The Goonies has over the years become something of a cult movie classic. This papercraft is of the "copper bones", a skull shaped key that the kids in the movie make use of to find a pirate treasure. Details of the template are as follows:

Scale: 1:1
Finished Size: 6.25" (15.9 cm)
Number of sheets: 1
Number of parts: 10
Difficulty: 1/5
Download


Special thanks once again to Indy
Magnoli at Indyprops.com for his help in producing this papercraft.

Related Papercraft:
Masonic Medallion
Ra Staff Headpiece

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome!

    Thank you for producing such an awesome paper craft.

    I love this film and have since a child.

    Now I've got my own Copper Bones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. One of my all time favourite movies now has its own cool craft to go with it. Awesome work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a clue for those into the game hurled: "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

    ReplyDelete