October 30, 2009

Lincoln Bicentennial Architecture Paper Models

In honor of the 2009 Bicentennial of Abraham Lincoln's birth, the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency has released five HO (1:87) scale paper models of historic Illinois buildings associated with Abraham Lincoln. Five more buildings in the series are expected to be released before the end of the year. In addition to the Lincoln Bicentennial series there are also ten "Main Street" papercraft buildings available for download, eight of which are Victorian style architecture, with the remaining two building being Art Deco and Prairie Style. The templates for all the architectural models are free and may be downloaded here.

2 comments:

  1. I went to your website and totally enjoyed it! You gave wonderful paper downloads and the most wonderful information on the items at hand. I would so love to know where to get the information in a pdf format as well as what I downloaded so I could make playcards for each item after I am done building them. It may take a while but what a way to spend my time! Thank you so very much!
    June Dominguez fan!

    ReplyDelete