January 19, 2015

Printable Vintage Papercraft Dollhouse

When I first saw this vintage papercraft dollhouse, my guess was it was published in the 1940's or 50's. I was wrong! The publication date on the front cover says 1962. The style of the furniture seems a little outdated for the early 60's, but what do I know, I wasn't even alive then. ^-^ Because the original dollhouse was contained in a "punchout" book with double sided pieces, it might be a challenge get the parts to align correctly when printing from a computer printer. Still, it would be fun to try! All the pages of the book may be downloaded here.

6 comments:

  1. The link does not work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. The link has been updated. Try again.

      Delete
    2. still doesn't work! And please can you tell us where vyou found the book?

      Delete
    3. The owner has taken down the doll house. I have updated the link to point to the only version of the house I know to be available.

      Delete
  2. I had this as a child and LOVED it. HOw I wish I could find an actual punch out book of it for my granddaughter!!

    ReplyDelete